Certificate in TESOL - 150 Hours
This course are designed for those who is new in the teaching profession or have some experience in teaching English. It is ideal for those who want to gain a certification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). The course will provide you with the necessary tools; develop learning strategies and knowledge that an ESL teacher needs in teaching.
- Lesson planning
- Listening skill
- Reading Skills
- Speaking Skills
- Writing Skills
- Teaching Vocabulary
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Pronunciation
- Managing Learners
- Introductory to Educational Psychology
The Certificate in TESOL is assessed via a combination of teaching practice, teacher observation and written assignments.
In order for you to gain entry into the Certificate in TESOL, all applicants should meet the following entry requirement:
- Age 18 & above
- High School Year 12 English or equivalent
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English (with an IELTS score of 6.0).
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 5 Certificate in TESOL. This Certificate is endorsed by an Ofqual approved accreditation body, TQUK, at a level of learning equivalent to Level 5.
Online course fee - CAD500.00